Alumni Persistence Grant
The Friends of Foundation Academies is thrilled to announce that FA Collegiate Alumni Classes 2018, 2019, 2020 are eligible to receive between $250 to $1,000 towards your college or vocational training expenses.
The Persistence Grant is being awarded to every graduate with current proof of full- or part-time enrollment in an accredited university, college or vocational school. This microgrant must be used to pay for books and other supplies directly related to your postsecondary education.
To receive your grant just follow these 3 simple steps.
- Login and complete your application. Select Here
- Upload a copy of your school ID or transcript
- Tell us how you want your $250
Application deadline is May 15, 2022.
Alumni Program Staff
- John Salvetta, College and Career Advisor
Contact Mr. Salvetta if you attend an NJ-based, 4-year institution or military school.
- Courtney Agyeman, College and Career Advisor
Contact Ms. Agyeman if you attend community college, 4-year out-of-state school, technical school, or are non-matriculated.