Why Teach at FA?
Only Come Along Once
No matter where in the world you are, teaching is hard work, and it cannot be done alone.
And yet, if you're like a lot of teachers, you feel alone in your current role.
...Does this sound familiar?
At your school, you feel unsupported, unappreciated, and unheard. Maybe you’re working somewhere morale is low… or, maybe you’re considering giving up teaching altogether, after years of frustration.
Hold on a minute!
You’re a great teacher and you know it. Don't settle for less.
Because Foundation Academies can offer you SOMETHING MORE.
As Trenton, New Jersey’s largest and highest-ranking K-12 free public charter school, we:
- Value growth mindsets
- Want our students to understand that learning never ends
- Develop our students as well as our educators and staff
- Focus on reflecting, learning, and challenging each other to be better
To Cultivate Your Craft as a Lifelong Educator, Foundation Academies Offers You:
- Weekly one-on-one supervisor coaching to support your career goals
- Regular professional development
- A warm welcome to our supportive “FAmily” staff culture, united in our values and mission
- Autonomy and accountability: use your expertise and make your classroom your own
- Recognition for growth and celebration of your successes
- A place where your voice is heard. Feedback is welcomed at any time, and everyone gets an equal opportunity to give, receive, and implement staff feedback.
- A competitive starting salary and comprehensive benefits package, to help you be your best self in and out of the classroom.
If you see teaching not only as your job, but as a fundamental piece of
who you ARE, we encourage you to apply now!
Trenton is our home and it is where we plan to stay.
As one of the oldest public charter schools in Trenton, we are committed to making a lasting impact.
Ready to Apply?
We Are EXCITED to Meet You!
Check out our available opportunities and submit your application today.