FA Fall Sports Information: What’s Required to Play
Foundation Academies offers sports teams for students in grades six through 12.
Middle School sport teams include coed soccer, boys basketball – girls may try out and play; wrestling, cheerleading and spring intramural volleyball. See overview EN ES
FA Collegiate teams include women’s soccer, women’s volleyball, men’s soccer, men’s basketball and cheerleading.
“We are looking forward to welcoming back our scholar athletes,” said Chris Tornino, physical education teacher and FA athletic director. “They need to complete these forms so teams can begin practice and prepare for another exciting fall season.”
To participate in FA sports teams, students and families must review the information below and return completed forms to school by Monday August 15, 2022.
Find links to forms below. Information also is available through Google Classroom with your school login or you can pick up printed copies at your school Front Office.
- Updated Sports physical to be completed by doctor (ES)
- Health History Forms to be completed by doctor (ES)
- Concussion Information and Form must be signed (ES)
- Student Cardiac Arrest Information and Form must be signed (ES informacion y Necesita Firmar)
- Opioid Fact Sheet and Form must be signed (ES informacion y Necesita Firmar )
- Steroid Fact Sheet (ES)
If you play a sport that’s not currently offered at Foundation Academies, you have the opportunity to join a team at Trenton Central High School. For information, email Physical Education teacher Chris Torino or call 609-498-5017.