Happy FA FriYay
Kick off the weekend with our #FriYay videos sharing special FA moments and events.
Videos posted weekly on our social media feature scholars K-12 having fun and learning together.
Whether it’s a community vs Collegiate basketball contest, a PS field trip to the aquarium, a bully-free music video, MS soccer practice, or PS Trunk or Treat, these videos are sure to make you smile!
Special thanks to school leaders and teachers for sharing photos and videos. Please remember to like & share our videos and posts with your friends to show your FAmily pride.
Read more! The November 2022 Newsletter, Continued
- October was ADHD Awareness Month. Learn more about this diagnosis from FA Social Worker Katie Kilcullen
- October 11 was National Coming Out Day. Read about its history and meaning in our FA blog.
- History Lesson: Watch our History in the Making video to learn about Foundation Academies.
- The FA Annual Report published in September. Read the report and see how it celebrates our community and the donors who support the purpose and promise of our scholars.
- The FA Parent Resources webpage includes important information and links to needed forms. Make sure your contact information is current!
- Be informed about important local and statewide issues that directly impact the continued success of charter schools with updates from the New Jersey Public Charter Schools Association (NJPCSA). Let us know if you would like more information on being a parent ambassador for FA.
- Got mail? We send all FAmilies an email on the first Wednesday of each month with important announcements. Check your inbox & if you don’t see it, please share your contact info with the Front Office.