New School Leadership Empowers Students to Lead Purpose-filled Lives
Foundation Academies welcomes a local pastor active in social justice, and an education innovator from New York City to the FA Board of Trustees, as they join new Chief Executive Officer Sheria McRae and other school leaders focused on enhancing opportunities for Trenton students.
Mrs. McRae became CEO in July, when Graig Weiss stepped down after 13 years of leading our learning community. Mrs. McRae joined FA in 2010 as a Middle School English teacher. She also served as a Dean of Instruction, Middle School Principal, and schoolwide Chief Academic Officer. She is a Trenton native who lives in the city, a Teach for America alumni and graduate of Howard University.
"I am so proud to be leading this community of caring adults working together to deliver on Our Promise to scholars and families," Mrs. McRae said. "At Foundation Academies, we promise to equip our scholars to excel in learning and empower them to lead purpose-filled lives."
Foundation Academies Executive Team
- Chief Executive Officer Sheria McRae
- Chief Academic Officer Natasia Cooper
- Chief Talent Officer Shanesia Davis
- Senior Director of Marketing & Communications Michelle Ruess
- Director of Operations Johanna Soto
- Director of Advancement Kathleen Streicher
- Director of Enrichment Corin Rushing-Francis
- Director of Talent Renee Canales
New School Leaders
- Primary School Principal-in-Residence Kheri Freeman
- Primary School Principal-in-Residence Brittany Greco
- Collegiate Principal Isabel Goss
New Deans of Culture
- Daris Adderly-Stanson, Intermediate School
- Asia Jenkins, Primary School
New FA Board Members
- Antonio Bellamy
- Richard Seigler-Carter
- See the full list of Board Members here