Partnership Brings Art to FA Classrooms
This year, the Friends of FA launched a partnership with Village Arts, Inc., to offer art to all K-2 scholars as part of our school curriculum. Arts education has been proven to boost self-confidence, enhance interpersonal skills, and improve cognition. This new pilot art program provides our youngest scholars space for self-expression and to grow in those areas. Thus far, the results are beautiful.
Read our other November 2021 newsletter articles!
- Intro: Message from CEO
- Foundation Academies Welcomes Four New Board Members, Appoints New School Board PresidentNew Board Members
- Oral Health Partnership Puts a Smile on FA Student’s Faces
- Partnership Brings Art to FA Classrooms
- Primary Students Drop Everything and Read
- Foundation Primary, Intermediate, and Middle Schools Celebrate Latinx Heritage Month
- FAC Athletes Show Grit and Determination
- 2021 Season of Giving
Mary-Anne Smith is a member of the Advancement team at Foundation Academies. In her role she supports the mission by engaging, partnering with, and securing financial support from a diverse spectrum of audiences through integrated, strategically aligned communications, engagement programs, and philanthropic opportunities.