Student Ambassadors Welcome Visitors
Now that FA has re-opened our doors to guests, the Friends of FA has revived its Student Ambassador program.
Selected from our Middle and Collegiate scholars, ambassadors serve as voices for our school community outside of the classroom doors by assisting with tours, board meetings, and special events.
These exceptional young people were invited to participate by their teachers after showing leadership, good judgment, maturity, honesty, and integrity while upholding their responsibilities of being dedicated scholars. .
"I wanted to be an FA ambassador to grow my confidence in talking to people who I don't already know,” said Janelucious Saway, 6th Grade. “I started here in Kindergarten, and I feel that I can well represent our school, and show others what we are really about."
Our ambassadors are waiting to take you and your friends on a tour! Schedule a time to visit by contacting Mary-Anne Smith at email@example.com.
Support Foundation Academies. Donate here.
Read more! The November 2022 Newsletter, Continued
- October was ADHD Awareness Month. Learn more about this diagnosis from FA Social Worker Katie Kilcullen
- October 11 was National Coming Out Day. Read about its history and meaning in our FA blog.
- History Lesson: Watch our History in the Making video to learn about Foundation Academies.
- The FA Annual Report published in September. Read the report and see how it celebrates our community and the donors who support the purpose and promise of our scholars.
- The FA Parent Resources webpage includes important information and links to needed forms. Make sure your contact information is current!
- Be informed about important local and statewide issues that directly impact the continued success of charter schools with updates from the New Jersey Public Charter Schools Association (NJPCSA). Let us know if you would like more information on being a parent ambassador for FA.
- Got mail? We send all FAmilies an email on the first Wednesday of each month with important announcements. Check your inbox & if you don’t see it, please share your contact info with the Front Office.