Parent and FAmily Resources
SIBLING ADMISSION APPLICATION DEADLINE FEB. 23
Siblings of current scholars MUST APPLY for admission to FA for the 2024-25 academic year. Apply here Deadline is 9 pm Feb. 23, 2024. Our admissions lottery will be March 7, 2024. Siblings are given priority for admission.
We are celebrating Black History Month! See Elementary School activities calendar
- Please monitor your scholars' social media use. Click here for an important message from Chief Academic Officer Natasia Cooper.
- Please read the Family-Scholar Handbook (English) / Manual para Familias y Estudiantes (ES) and complete the online acknowledgement form.
- Make sure the school has accurate phone numbers where you can be reached. Call the office to update 609-920-9200.
- Avoid early dismissals – Scholars should only leave early if they become ill at school.
- Do we have a photo permission form on file for your scholar? Please download, complete and return.
FAmily Monthly News
Read what's new for K-12 in February Click here.
School hours 2023-24
K-8 school hours are 7:45 am -3:45 pm Mon-Thurs; 7:45 am -12:15 pm Friday & all half-days
FA Collegiate High school hours are 7:35 am -3:45 pm Mon-Thurs; 7:35 am -1:15pm Friday & all half days
ALMA Parent Portal & Student Information System
Use Alma Student Information System for classroom calendars, student progress reports, and connecting with teachers!
- K-8 Parent Portal
- 9-12 Parent Portal
- How Parents Can Use the Parent Portal (English)
- Cómo los padres pueden usar el Parent Portal (en español)
Uniform Info 2023-24
BitsNPieces, our uniform supplier, is now taking orders with ZERO down payment needed that you can pay/pick up later. They also offer a 6-month layaway plan with a 10% down payment.
This year, FA is merging K-5 into FA Elementary School and adopting the new logo selected by scholars beginning this 2023-24 school year. Please note: Shirts with our new Elementary logo will be available in September. Shirts with PS, IS logos will meet dress code standards for 23-24.
If your scholar needs new uniform pieces, please call BitsNPieces at (609)392-6500 for an appointment Mon-Sat between 11:00 am - 5:30 pm EST.
Please use these links for uniform details. Scholars should wear khaki pants K-8 and navy grades 9-12.
Middle School (6-8)
F.A.C.T. FAmily Volunteers
Support Our Scholars
The Foundation Academies Council Team (FACT) parent group organizes school activities, uniform give-backs, and community support. We invite you to join the FACT team!
Additional Family Resources
Help with Housing
In these difficult times, if you or an FA family you know is experiencing housing issues, FA can help find assistance. Please reach out directly to FA Social Worker Yvette Wade LSW at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-920-9200 to be connected with resources. Additional resources can be found on the Trenton district website here.
Yvette Wade, LSW
School Social Worker, Student Success Team
Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) RESOURCES
- ADHD Fact Sheet (English)
- ADHD Infographic (English)
- ADHD 7 Things You Need to Know (English)
- ADHD Fact Sheet (Spanish)
- ADHD Infographic (Spanish)
- ADHD 7 Things You Need to Know (Spanish)
Mental Health, Crisis Intervention and Counseling
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention and Counseling Resources (English)
- Salud mental, Intervención en crisis y recursos de referencia de consejería
Foundation Academy Family-Scholar Handbook 2023-24
Our learning community holds a set of common beliefs, values, and expectations. This handbook details the practices, policies, and procedures that we agree to follow to ensure we actualize our promise and purpose.
and complete the online acknowledgement form.
As a community, we expect every family to review the Handbook and submit the required FAmily form.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your child's Advisor.
Message from Foundation Academy CEO Sheria McRae
Dear Families and Scholars,
I am proud to launch the 2023-24 academic year at Foundation Academies with each of you.
I look forward to working alongside our staff and families to fulfill our promise to equip our scholars to excel in learning, and empower them to lead purpose-filled lives.
Along with our promise, we share a purpose: to dismantle injustice through education.
Meeting these shared expectations enables our scholars to focus on why they are here…to learn. Side-by-side, we will overcome challenges, celebrate accomplishments and achieve our goals. Let’s do this!
In community and partnership,
Chief Executive Officer
Food Service 2023-24
To apply for school meal benetfits:
- Sign-in to MySchoolApps
To fund your student's lunch:
- Use MySchoolBucks
Meals Information K-8
Meals Information 9-12
Other Policies and Programs
Sports Health Forms for Student Athletes in Grades 6-12
Completed Sports Health Forms are Required for Participation in School Athletics
These forms MUST be completed and turned in PRIOR to your scholar participating in tryouts.
Find links to individual forms below.
Information also is available through Google Classroom with your school login or you can pick up printed copies at your school Front Office.
- 2023-24 to be completed by doctor SUMMER ACADEMY FORMS DUE JULY 31 2023
- Health History Forms to be completed by doctor (ES)
- Concussion Information and Form must be signed (ES)
- Student Cardiac Arrest Information and Form must be signed (ES informacion y Necesita Firmar)
- Opioid Fact Sheet and Form must be signed (ES informacion y Necesita Firmar )
- Steroid Fact Sheet (ES)
If you play a sport that’s not currently offered at Foundation Academies, you have the opportunity to join a team at Trenton Central High School. For information, email Physical Education teacher Chris Torino or call 609-498-5017.
School & Health Forms
2023-24 Student Health Forms - All Students K-12
Student Health Forms are Required for Attendance
Parents, please download and review all of the health forms carefully. Some may require a physician's signature.
IMPORTANT: For the 2023-24 school year, all Health Record forms are DUE July 31, 2023.
These forms MUST be completed and turned in PRIOR to your scholar attending school.
Additional School Forms
Advisory Grievance Committee
Photo Consent Form
PikMyKid Dismissal App
Anti-Bullying & Anti-Harrassment